Topic: Please give me some suggestions!!!
Replies: 13   Last Post: Nov 11, 2013 10:54 PM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Please give me some suggestions!!!

mat19 posted Nov 9, 2013 9:32 AM (http://mathforum.org/kb/message.jspa?messageID=9320073):
> Thanks for replying :)
> Oh..never thought of this topic!
> I guess double major would be too exhaustive instead
> I can do my second masters after I finish this
> masters?

Not really the most exhaustive (or exhausting) option. It may well turn out to be the most effective approach of gaining the best knowledge for yourself in your specific situation. The 'double masters' option surely would contribute specifically to your Mission directly. Kirby Urner's suggestion of doing 'cryptography' may not contribute directly to your Mission - rather your Mission probably might contribute to your learning cryptography.

GSC