Topic: Einstein's big mistake
Replies: 67   Last Post: Nov 18, 2013 10:05 PM

Wizard-Of-Oz

Re: Einstein's big mistake

"Tom Potter" <tdp1001@yahoo.com> wrote in

> [...]

q=single+valued+function&newwindow=
>> 115

[snip]

>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-valued_function
>> Nothing interesting there
>>

>>> http://www.google.com.hk/search?q=single+valued+function&newwindow=1
>> Nothing interesting there
>>

>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spherical_harmonics
>> Interesting, but not at all relevant.
>
> As my pal "Wizard-Of-Oz"
> seems unable to conceptualize a twin, or a ship, or a universe,
> as SINGLE VALUED and a quantum particle
> perhaps the following URL will help him.

You haven't the slightest clue what I can or cannot visualise.

> http://deoxy.org/h_kaku2.htm
>
> Wave Function of the Universe(s)
>
> "Hawking's new idea was to treat the entire universe as though it were
> a quantum particle.
> By repeating some simple steps, we are led to some eye-opening
> conclusions.
>
> We begin with a wave function describing the set of all possible
> universes. This means that the starting point of Hawking's theory must
> be an infinite set of parallel universes,
> the wave function of the universe. Hawking's rather simple analysis,
> replacing the word particle
> with universe, has led to a conceptual revolution in our thinking
> about cosmology."
>
> From Hyperspace by Dr. Michiu Kaku

Again, interesting, but not relevant to Einstien and the twins paradox
and your ridiculous claims about brainwashing

I doubt you understand what it says and you just spew out words you
don't understand in an attempt to sound learned, and end up looking
stupid.

Date Subject Author
11/8/13
Read Einstein's big mistake