Topic: Einstein's big mistake
Replies: 67   Last Post: Nov 18, 2013 10:05 PM

Tom Potter

Re: Tom Pothead's big mistake

"Virgil" <virgil@ligriv.com> wrote in message
> In article <l2ofu.252528$Fm2.65229@fx30.iad>,
> "Tom Potter" <tdp1001@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>> "Virgil" <virgil@ligriv.com> wrote in message

>> > Without relativity theory, none of the modern particle accelerators
>> > could have been made to work, thus the Higgs boson (God particle) would
>> > not yet have been found.
>> >
>> > Without relativity theory, the GPS system would not work.
>> > (Google "GPS and relativity" for over a half million hits supporting
>> > that fact)
>> >
>> > So that those who reject relativity are still creatures of the
>> > nineteenth century, or earlier.
>> >
>> > So it appears that "Tom Potter"'s mouth is bigger than his brain.
>> > --

>> I am saddened to see that my pal Virgil
>> has been brainwashed to believe that
>> relativity theory is a cause,

> For Tom ever to consider me a pal of his is firm evidence of how far
> from reality Tom has managed to stray.
>

>> My pal Virgil

> Lie!
>

>> ...my pal Virgil...
>
> Lie!.

>> ...my pal Virgil...

> Lie!
>

>>...my pal Virgil...
>
> Lie!
> --

EXCUSE ME!

I thought that Virgil was my pal,
because he is a faithful reader of my posts,
proof reads them for me,
gives me social advice,
and tells me things only a friend would tell me.

And observe that as I consider Virgil my pal,

and I try to call his attention to the fact,
that he has been brainwashed by the hype
put out by Khazars in the Mass Media,
who declared Einstein "The man of the Century!",

even though he inhibited the acceptance of quantum mechanics,
and his models generate more heat than light,
and cannot compare to the Francis/Crick DNA model
that is used millions of times every day
to improve health, fight crime, reconstruct history,
increase food production, etc.

Also observe that Einstein's models are far less complex
than the models used in digital communications,
and they waste time, money and minds,
and are not cost effective and widely used.

I dare say that Einstein and few if any of his cult followers,
could understand how Shannon's communication model
is used to create, transmit and reconstruct decent videos,
and make cell phones and GPS possible.

A mind is a terrible thing for a pal to waste.

--
Tom Potter
-----------------

Date Subject Author