Topic: Einstein's big mistake
Replies: 67   Last Post: Nov 18, 2013 10:05 PM

Tom Potter

Re: Einstein's big mistake

"Wizard-Of-Oz" <somewhere@over.rainbow.com> wrote in message
> "Tom Potter" <tdp1001@yahoo.com> wrote in

> q=single+valued+function&newwindow=
>>> 115

> [snip]

>>> Nothing interesting there

>>> Nothing interesting there

>>> Interesting, but not at all relevant.
>>
>> As my pal "Wizard-Of-Oz"
>> seems unable to conceptualize a twin, or a ship, or a universe,
>> as SINGLE VALUED and a quantum particle
>> perhaps the following URL will help him.

> You haven't the slightest clue what I can or cannot visualise.
>

>> http://deoxy.org/h_kaku2.htm
>>
>> Wave Function of the Universe(s)
>>
>> "Hawking's new idea was to treat the entire universe as though it were
>> a quantum particle.
>> By repeating some simple steps, we are led to some eye-opening
>> conclusions.
>>
>> We begin with a wave function describing the set of all possible
>> universes. This means that the starting point of Hawking's theory must
>> be an infinite set of parallel universes,
>> the wave function of the universe. Hawking's rather simple analysis,
>> replacing the word particle
>> with universe, has led to a conceptual revolution in our thinking
>> about cosmology."
>>
>> From Hyperspace by Dr. Michiu Kaku

> Again, interesting, but not relevant to Einstien and the twins paradox
> and your ridiculous claims about brainwashing
>
> I doubt you understand what it says and you just spew out words you
> don't understand in an attempt to sound learned, and end up looking
> stupid.

Thanks to my pal "Wizard-Of-Oz"
for being a faithful reader of my posts,
and giving me personal advice.

Even though I held responsible positions with four
Fortune 500 companies, and taught at the
military school, high school, college and seminar levels,

and my pal "Wizard-Of-Oz" has an inferiority complex
and fantasizes himself as a "Wizard" of some kind,

I try to learn from the stupidest and lowest people,
as all folks are sources of good information.

For example, the most important thing I ever heard
was made in an education class by a guy who taught
retarded kids.

He said that he taught them to
DO WORK, RATHER THAN MAKE WORK,
like slopping up the walls as they mopped.

Contrast the output of his kids,
with Einstein Cultists in terms of
DOING WORK, RATHER THAN MAKING WORK.

Observe that Einstein's models waste time, money and minds
on things far beyond man's capacity to EVER experience
in time and space, like the beginning and end of time
and the mind of God.

DON'T MAKE WORK, DO WORK,

And DO WORK
using the least energy [Actually action]
that optimizes pleasure and minimize pain
for ALL living things.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

--
Tom Potter