Topic: Einstein's big mistake
Replies: 67   Last Post: Nov 18, 2013 10:05 PM

Wizard-Of-Oz

Re: Einstein's big mistake

"Tom Potter" <tdp1001@yahoo.com> wrote in news:2UTfu.156198$0O4.80169
@fx08.iad:

> "Wizard-Of-Oz" <somewhere@over.rainbow.com> wrote in message

>> "Tom Potter" <tdp1001@yahoo.com> wrote in

>> q=single+valued+function&newwindow=
0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=

rotation.

simply

>> [snip]

q=single+valued+function&newwindow=1

>>> As my pal "Wizard-Of-Oz"
>>> seems unable to conceptualize a twin, or a ship, or a universe,
>>> as SINGLE VALUED and a quantum particle
>>> perhaps the following URL will help him.

>> You haven't the slightest clue what I can or cannot visualise.
>>

>>> http://deoxy.org/h_kaku2.htm
>>>
>>> Wave Function of the Universe(s)
>>>
>>> "Hawking's new idea was to treat the entire universe as though it

were
>>> a quantum particle.
>>> By repeating some simple steps, we are led to some eye-opening
>>> conclusions.
>>>
>>> We begin with a wave function describing the set of all possible
>>> universes. This means that the starting point of Hawking's theory

must
>>> be an infinite set of parallel universes,
>>> the wave function of the universe. Hawking's rather simple analysis,
>>> replacing the word particle
>>> with universe, has led to a conceptual revolution in our thinking
>>> about cosmology."
>>>
>>> From Hyperspace by Dr. Michiu Kaku

>> Again, interesting, but not relevant to Einstien and the twins

paradox
>> and your ridiculous claims about brainwashing
>>
>> I doubt you understand what it says and you just spew out words you
>> don't understand in an attempt to sound learned, and end up looking
>> stupid.

> Thanks to my pal "Wizard-Of-Oz"
> for being a faithful reader of my posts,
> and giving me personal advice.

I didn't give any advice, though implicit was that you should stop
making yourself look so stupid by no longer posting

> Even though I held responsible positions with four
> Fortune 500 companies, and taught at the
> military school, high school, college and seminar levels,

And yet you're still a foold when it comes to physics

> and my pal "Wizard-Of-Oz" has an inferiority complex
> and fantasizes himself as a "Wizard" of some kind,

Not at all

> I try to learn from the stupidest and lowest people,
> as all folks are sources of good information.

The level of stupidity you have achieved is testament to that

> For example, the most important thing I ever heard
> was made in an education class by a guy who taught
> retarded kids.
>
> He said that he taught them to
> DO WORK, RATHER THAN MAKE WORK,
> like slopping up the walls as they mopped.
>
> Contrast the output of his kids,
> with Einstein Cultists in terms of
> DOING WORK, RATHER THAN MAKING WORK.
>
> Observe that Einstein's models waste time, money and minds
> on things far beyond man's capacity to EVER experience
> in time and space, like the beginning and end of time
> and the mind of God.
>
> DON'T MAKE WORK, DO WORK,
>
> And DO WORK
> using the least energy [Actually action]
> that optimizes pleasure and minimize pain
> for ALL living things.
>
> A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

What a shame you waste yours.

And you still have nothing relevant to say.

Fuck off and stop wasting my time

Date Subject Author
11/8/13
Read Einstein's big mistake