Topic: Please give me some suggestions!!!
Replies: 13   Last Post: Nov 11, 2013 10:54 PM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Please give me some suggestions!!!

mat19 posted Nov 11, 2013 6:20 PM (http://mathforum.org/kb/message.jspa?messageID=9322255):

> Thank you very much for your useful advice. It really
> helped me.I also read about OPMS on
> http://onepagems.tripod.com/.
> Its really worth appreciating that you gave me such a
> detailed analysis of how I should go about. Thanks a
> bunch!!

Thanks for your kind words. It will take you some doing to apply the OPMS (as it stands today) - but I can guarantee results. When I have my website up and running interactively (hopefully in a few months from now), it will all become much, MUCH easier. [The notice at Tripod was something done, long, long ago].

Please do let me know, after looking at the background material, whether you want to try to use the prototype OPMS s/w - it is freely available, along with some direct guidance over the Internet. Just send me a request and I shall send you an invitation to joint my YahooGroups from where you can download the software along with some more information.

Anyway, best wishes for your Mission.

GSC