Replies: 128   Last Post: Dec 8, 2013 3:21 PM

Albert D. Rich

From: Hawaii Island
Registered: 5/30/09
Re: The A. F. Timofeev symbolic integration test suite

On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 7:33:53 AM UTC-10, clicl...@freenet.de wrote:

> I propose ...

> I noticed these points by scanning your file visually and checking
> against the book only where I had doubts; no systematic comparison was
> made - but should eventually be made.
>
> Martin.

All your proposed changes are incorporated into the revised pdf file at

http://www.apmaths.uwo.ca/~arich/TimofeevChapter8TestResults.pdf

with the exception of adding generic exponents for examples 5a and 5b, for which I could not find closed-form antiderivatives...

Albert

Date Subject Author
clicliclic@freenet.de
clicliclic@freenet.de