Replies: 163   Last Post: Nov 13, 2013 10:45 AM

Bart Goddard

Dan Christensen <Dan_Christensen@sympatico.ca> wrote in

>> I laid
>> out a simple choice for you to make.

> You mean you laid out a false dichotomy.

Nope. I asked you to choose between whether 0^0
is defined in your system or not.

Of course both choices lead to contradictions,
so of course you balk.

> It should be clear to all but an idiot that I am talking here about
> the natural numbers including zero.

Since you can't decide yourself, who knows what this means.

Rave on.

Date Subject Author
Dan Christensen
Brian Q. Hutchings