Topic: Einstein's big mistake
Replies: 67   Last Post: Nov 18, 2013 10:05 PM

Tom Potter

Re: Einstein's big mistake

"Bart Goddard" <goddardbe@netscape.net> wrote in message
> "Tom Potter" <tdp1001@yahoo.com> wrote in news:kRpgu.395989$i75.159063
> @fx03.iad:
>

>> Thanks to my pal "Bart Goddard"
>> for continuing to be a faithful reader of my posts,
>> and for demonstrating how members of the Einstein Cult
>> react to criticism of Einstein.
>>
>> It is interesting to see that my pal Bart
>> seems to be projecting the image of a "rude asshole" onto me,
>>
>> for making an effort to negate his "rude" reaction
>> to my criticism of Einstein and the Einstein Cult members
>>
>> who "just spew out words THEY don't understand
>> in an attempt to sound learned, and end up looking stupid."
>>
>> As can be seen by my posts to Usenet,
>> I am seeking to determine the utility of Relativity,
>> NOT seeking RUDE, personal attacks from Einstein cultists.
>>
>> I think Einstein Cultists would not "end up looking rude and stupid,
>> if they simply used the powerful, esoteric knowledge
>> they claim to possess to compute a few ocean tides
>> as Newton did hundreds of years ago,
>> using his primitive model of reality,
>> and hand calculations.
>>
>> I dare say that with modern computers and algorithms,
>> this should be a walk in the park
>> for someone who knows Relativity
>> and is not stupid.
>>
>> No doubt, a cultist can cherry pick and parrot
>> a few cases where ten or fifteen Newtonian and Maxwellian hacks
>> have been used to get Relativity to agree with some measurement,
>>
>> but I'd like to see some of these cultists just compute a few NEW

> tides,
>> using Relativity.
>>
>> As my pal Sam Wormley would say,
>> "Work the problem sets, and SHOW their work."
>>
>> It is much easier [ For stupid people]
>> to be RUDE
>> and "talk the talk",
>>
>> than it is for them to be CIVIL
>> and walk the walk.

> See your first paragraph. It's insulting, belittling,
> ego-centric, arrogant...in sum, you're being a rude
> asshole.
>
> Do you really believe that anyone would read your
> long-winded, personal attack against all who disagree
> with you and NOT see the gross hypocrisy? How thick
> do you have to be to miss the glaring inanity of
> committing sin A by the very process of accusing
> others of committing sin A?
>
> You're quite a piece of work. Probably headed for
> suicide.

To understand "Bart Goddard"
and how members of the Einstein Cult operate,
it is helpful to review this thread.

1. I pointed out how Einstein neglected the
"International Date Line" effect
in promoting Relativity.

2. Sam Wormley, a well known Einstein Cultist
who routinely attacks Einstein critics personally posted:

"This thread should be retitled, "Potter's Big Mistake".

3. As commonly seen in debating Relativity, another cultist,
[Bart Goddard"] rushed in to join in a "gang bang"
and posted:

"More like: "Potter's Mother's Big Mistake."

4. I responded:
I will be looking forward to reading Bart's explanation
of what my mother's "Big Mistake" was.

5. "Bart Goddard" responded:
"Clearly, she didn't spank her children hard and
often enough. Undisciplined children grow up to
be far too egocentric."

6. I responded:

"I was pleased to see that "Bart Goddard"
was only bothered by my self image,
rather than by my criti<que> of Relativity.

It appears that the "Big Mistake"
made by "Bart Goddard's" mother
was conditioning him to be envious of others
and try to lower them to his level,

whereas my mother's "Big Mistake"
was conditioning her children
to have positive mental images,
and to respect the positive mental images
that others have of themselves.

Different strokes for different folks."

7. And as can be seen,
after I contrasted my mother's training
with "Bart Goddard's" mother's training,
he has been desperately, rudely, and irrationally
projecting his emotional instability and rudeness onto me.

Perhaps "Bart Goddard" summed it up best
when he :projected" the following onto me:

[ They] "just spew out words THEY don't understand
in an attempt to sound learned,
and end up looking stupid."

This thread started out as an attempt to examine
a basic flaw of Relativity,
and ended up, as usual,
with Einstein cultists gang banging an Einstein critic.

It seems to me that
nothing draws a rude, irrational, gang banging crowd
faster than a criticism of Einstein, Israel or Jews.

Is this a flawed observation unique to me,
or is it a fact that needs to be examined?

--
Tom Potter
-----------------

Date Subject Author