Topic: Einstein's big mistake
Replies: 67   Last Post: Nov 18, 2013 10:05 PM

Tom Potter

Re: Einstein's big mistake

>"Bart Goddard" <goddardbe@netscape.net> wrote in message

>> "Tom Potter" <tdp1001@yahoo.com> wrote in news:q0zgu.259661$1H3.51785
>> @fx25.iad:
>>

>>> To understand "Bart Goddard"
>>> and how members of the Einstein Cult operate,
>>> it is helpful to review this thread.
>>>
>>> 1. I pointed out how Einstein neglected the
>>> "International Date Line" effect
>>> in promoting Relativity.

>> Indeed, that sums things up pretty well. If
>> anyone had any doubts about your sanity, this
>> should clinch it.

>It is interesting to see that my pal "Bart Goddard"
>asserts that he has a method of determining
>the sanity of people from Usenet posts.
>
>As a true seeker of wisdom and truth,
>I would certainly like to know how my pal does this
>
>as it appears that his method is in conflict with that
>used by the U.S. Military, as I had the best score
>in boot camp on the PI test which is suppose to determine
>emotional stability.
>
>I also had a Top Secret Crypto security clearance,
>and to my knowledge, they do not issue these clearances
>to people who are unstable.
>
>[ At least they did in years ago. ]
>
>I am looking forward to seeing how the system used by
>my pal "Bart Goddard" differs from that used by the U.S. Military,
>the FBI who used to do security clearances,
>and Philco, Burroughs, Bendix and Hewlett-Packard
>who hired me for responsible, technical positions
>that involved sensitive company and government information.
>
>It would also be interesting to hear about the background of
>my pal "Bart Goddard" to understand how he came to possess
>powerful, esoteric knowledge in psychology and physics.such
>
>I suggest that Bart should reveal his system to the government
>so that America can avoid hiring
>people like Snowden for sensitive positions.
>
>--
>Tom Potter

Regarding my comment:
"It is interesting to see that my pal "Bart Goddard"
asserts that he has a method of determining
the sanity of people from Usenet posts."

As can be seen, Bart edited my post which is reposted above
and made the following comment:

> Oh, it's not that hard. If someone posts something
> greatly removed from reality, it's not really a
> stretch to deduce that they've slipped a cog or two.
>
> For instance:
>

>> I suggest that Bart should reveal his system to the government
>> so that America can avoid hiring
>> people like Snowden for sensitive positions.

> So you first tout the government as a witness to your
> purported sanity. Then admit that they screwed up.
> And somehow this is supposed to support your position...?
> This is a simple contradiction, and you can't see it.
> See? It's not that hard.

It appears that my pal "Bart Goddard"
is completely bent out of shape because I criticized Relativity

and called attention to the fact that he was conditioned
to envy folks who have positive self images,
and to try to bring them down to his level,

and he is desperately trying to project his
personality flaws and mental condition onto me.

It also appears that Bart either has a serious reading comprehension
problem,
or he was also conditioned to distort and lie.

As can be seen by my comments which Bart deleted,

rational, intelligent folks with normal reading comprehension,
can see as Bart claimed that he can make mental health evaluations
from reading a few lines
that are more precise than the costly and time consuming
mental health evaluations made by the FBI, U.S. Military,
and Fortune 500 companies,

I suggested that he should pass along his powerful
esoteric system so that the government can use it.

Better yet, as Bart makes mental health evaluations
that he asserts are accurate, he should share his
secrets with mental health professionals,
so they can help people who have mental health problems.

In fact, Bart should use his powerful, esoteric
system to evaluate himself and his mother,
and pass his evaluation along to child rearing professionals
so they can modify their methods.

Of course, it may be that Bart is "channeling" his evaluations,
or is so superior to professionals in the military, health services
and Fortune 500 companies that they could not understand
and use his powerful, esoteric system.

Think of the time and money that could be saved with Bart's system!

The FBI spent days evaluating me for a top secret crypto clearance,
and a couple of Fortune 500 companies had me fly to Chicago
and take day long evaluations.

--
Tom Potter
-----------------