Topic: is there any fast image/matrix flip, diagonal flip commands in matlab?
Replies: 5   Last Post: May 6, 2013 3:59 AM

walala

Re: is there any fast image/matrix flip, diagonal flip commands in matlab?

Dear Dan,

That's great! Thanks a lot,

-Walala

"Dan Hensley" <danDOThensley@attbi.com>
??????:pan.2003.05.04.16.33.36.75647@attbi.com...
> On Sat, 03 May 2003 23:58:23 -0500, walala wrote:
>

> > Dear all,
> >
> > I hope to have image/matrix flip command in matlab. But for diagonal

flip,