Topic: Einstein's big mistake
Replies: 67   Last Post: Nov 18, 2013 10:05 PM

Bart Goddard

Re: Einstein's big mistake

"Tom Potter" <tdp1001@yahoo.com> wrote in

> As I indicated
> if "Bart Goddard" is right as he persists in claiming,
> that he can make psychological evaluations
> of folks after reading one or two posts,

Let's note that Potter can't keep his nonsense
strait. First, he starts calling me his "pal"
(in silly junior high fashion) purportedly because
I read ALL his posts. Now, it's just "one or two."

It's not hard to diagnose crazy: Crazy people
don't have a grasp on reality. And you're living
on another planet.

> or someone who's mother
> allowed him or conditioned him
> to lie and attack folks personally
> to bring them down to his level.

We'll also note that this thread started with
a lying, personal attack on Einstein, whose
shoes Potter is not worthly to lick, and anyone
who thinks that the Theory of Relativity is
a good theory. Does anyone have any respect
for a buffoon who can't take his own medicine?

> If Bart is smarter than the military and FBI experts,
> and those in Fortune 500 companies,

I have a dog who's smarter than the military experts.

The lingering question is WHY did these entities
consider it necessary to continually evaluate your
sanity? The NSA sees fit to give me money on a
regular basis. And the only thing that remotely
resembles an evaluation was one face-to-face
conversation. Nothing in that
conversation evidently raised any flags. So what
is it about the things you said made these various
entities run you through battery after battery of
psych tests?

Anyone bored enough to be reading your posts sees
two things: A long list of jobs and a claim to
having had many psych tests. It doesn't take a
genius to know what your career was really like.

Date Subject Author
11/8/13
Read Einstein's big mistake
Tom Potter