Topic: Einstein's big mistake
Replies: 67   Last Post: Nov 18, 2013 10:05 PM

Tom Potter

Re: Einstein's big mistake

"Bart Goddard" <goddardbe@netscape.net> wrote in message
> "Tom Potter" <tdp1001@yahoo.com> wrote in
>

>> As I indicated
>> if "Bart Goddard" is right as he persists in claiming,
>> that he can make psychological evaluations
>> of folks after reading one or two posts,

> Let's note that Potter can't keep his nonsense
> strait. First, he starts calling me his "pal"
> (in silly junior high fashion) purportedly because
> I read ALL his posts. Now, it's just "one or two."
>
> It's not hard to diagnose crazy: Crazy people
> don't have a grasp on reality. And you're living
> on another planet.
>

>> or someone who's mother
>> allowed him or conditioned him
>> to lie and attack folks personally
>> to bring them down to his level.

> We'll also note that this thread started with
> a lying, personal attack on Einstein, whose
> shoes Potter is not worthly to lick, and anyone
> who thinks that the Theory of Relativity is
> a good theory. Does anyone have any respect
> for a buffoon who can't take his own medicine?
>

>> If Bart is smarter than the military and FBI experts,
>> and those in Fortune 500 companies,

> I have a dog who's smarter than the military experts.
>
> The lingering question is WHY did these entities
> consider it necessary to continually evaluate your
> sanity? The NSA sees fit to give me money on a
> regular basis. And the only thing that remotely
> resembles an evaluation was one face-to-face
> conversation. Nothing in that
> conversation evidently raised any flags. So what
> is it about the things you said made these various
> entities run you through battery after battery of
> psych tests?
>
> Anyone bored enough to be reading your posts sees
> two things: A long list of jobs and a claim to
> having had many psych tests. It doesn't take a
> genius to know what your career was really like.

Thanks to my pal "Bart Goddard"
for admitting that he was all bent out of shape
because I called attention to the fact that
Einstein's built his model without taking the
"International Date Line Effect" into account,

and that this made his model a Tower of Babel,
that wastes time, money and minds,
on such things as shrinking trains and aging twins.

It is not surprising that Bart lashed out at an Einstein critic,
as many people have been brainwashed by the Mass Media,

who made Einstein a Poster Boy to promote the fiction
that Jews are intelligent, "virtuous victims"

in order to rationalize why the Jewish culture
was vastly inferior to the cultures of Egypt, Persia, India, China,
Greece, Rome, Inca, Mayan, Aztec, etc.
and why Jews have come into conflict
with all of their neighbors throughout history.

As can be seen by the fact that my pal
is on the public dole and was not carefully evaluated
it appears that his superiors are unable to, or do not intend to
give him free access to sensitive national or corporate secrets.

And like most people on the public dole,
it appears that Bart is motivated to
find a place to veg, sponge off the taxpayers, and die.

rather than to seek out places to learn, grow, live,
and make positive contributions to society.

It was interesting to see that my pal Bart,
persists in asserting that his perception of reality
based on a few samples, is far superior to those used
by the Military, the FBI, and the personnel departments
of Fortune 500 companies.

As I suggested, Bart should not hide his light
under a bushel, but should pass along
his powerful, esoteric knowledge
so it can be used to evaluate people for critical positions,
and help spot potential bombers, serial killers, child abusers,
mothers who condition children to lie, etc.

On the other hand,
if Bart is a psycho who is deluding himself,
that Einstein's model is more important and powerful

than the Watson/Crick DNA model
that is use millions of time every day
to improve health care and food production,
fight crime, reconstruct history, etc.

and the Newton/Maxwell models that are used
millions of time every day in electronics and mechanics,

and Shannon's Information Theory
that made modern communications possible,

I suggest that he seek professional help
to work on his delusions.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

And as can be seen by " Bart Goddard's"
persistent personal attacks,