Topic: is there any fast image/matrix flip, diagonal flip commands in matlab?
Replies: 5   Last Post: May 6, 2013 3:59 AM

Peter J. Acklam

Re: is there any fast image/matrix flip, diagonal flip commands in
matlab?

"walala" <mizhael@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I hope to have image/matrix flip command in matlab. But for
> diagonal flip, my problem is that my image is RGB format, so it
> is a Height x Width x 3 3D matrix, 3D matrix cannot be
> diagonally rotated by using A' (A is a 2D matrix) ...

What do you mean by "diagonally rotated" -- do you mean
"tranposed"? If you want to tranpose the array, you probably want

permute(x, [2, 1, 3])

which is the 3D special case of the ND-case

permute(x, [2, 1, 3:ndims(x)])

Peter

--
I wish dialog boxes had a button saying "Whatever". I hate being
forced to answer "Yes" or "No" to a question I have no opinion on