Topic: Help with Manipulate
Replies: 5   Last Post: Nov 25, 2013 11:31 PM

waku

Re: Help with Manipulate

Will this solve your problem:

With[{generate =
RandomVariate[Quiet@ExponentialDistribution[#1], #2 - 1] &},
Module[{z},
Manipulate[
z = generate[\[Lambda], n];
n/Total[z],
Button["generate", (z = generate[\[Lambda], n]) &],
{{\[Lambda], 2}, 1, 100, 1},
{{n, 10000}, 2, 1000000, 1000}]]]

Best,
vQ