Topic: Einstein's big mistake
Replies: 67   Last Post: Nov 18, 2013 10:05 PM

Tom Potter

Re: Einstein's big mistake

"Bart Goddard" <goddardbe@netscape.net> wrote in message
> "Tom Potter" <tdp1001@yahoo.com> wrote in news:98ed5$5285a2d7$7c7e8cda
> $27551@nntpswitch.blueworldhosting.com:
>

>>Einstein's built his model without taking the
>>"International Date Line Effect" into account,

> Fool, Einstein built his model going north and
> south, so vertical lines have no effect.
>

>> in order to rationalize why the Jewish culture
>> was vastly inferior to the cultures of Egypt, Persia, India, China,
>> Greece, Rome, Inca, Mayan, Aztec, etc.
>> and why Jews have come into conflict
>> with all of their neighbors throughout history.

> OK, everyone has seen enough of your true colors.
> Bye-bye, Kook.
>
> <plonl>

It appears that my pal "Bart Goddard"
got so bent out of shape by my post,
that he "plonl"ed me.

Bart seems to be implying that the Jewish culture
was not vastly inferior to the cultures of Egypt, Persia, India, China,
Greece, Rome, Inca, Mayan, Aztec, etc.

Hopefully Bart will compare the Jewish culture
in the same time frame with the cultures I mentioned,
and point out when and where the Jewish culture
was superior to these cultures.

As far as I can see by reading numerous historical accounts,
the only two times in history when the Jewish culture
was up to par, was when they were controlled by Rome
and ruled by Herod, and when Solomon gave Hiram,
the Phoenician king, several cities and thousands of mercenaries,
in exchange for a temple, some palaces and a boat.

No doubt, since Pulitzer looted enough booty during
America's Civil War as a Jewish mercenary,
and after the war as a "carpet bagger"

to buy the largest newspapers in St. Louis and New York
Jews have dominated the Mass Media in America and England,
and have brainwashed many people to believe
that Jews are intelligent, "virtuous victims".

It is interesting to see that the Mass Media
also declared Einstein as "The man of the century"
although his models create more heat than light,

and cannot compare to the Watson\Crick DNA model
that is use millions of times every day
to improve health care and food production,
fight crime, reconstruct history, etc.

nor the Shannon Communications theory
that made digital communications,
digital TV, audio and video compression,
and the GPS system possible.

Speaking of the Jewish culture under the influence of Rome
reminded me of the dialog in "The life of Brian"
where Jewish revolutionaries are plotting a revolution.

REG: They've bled us white, the bastards. They've taken everything we had,
and not just from us, from our fathers, and from our fathers' fathers.
LORETTA: And from our fathers' fathers' fathers.
REG: Yeah.
LORETTA: And from our fathers' fathers' fathers' fathers.
REG: Yeah. All right, Stan. Don't labour the point. And what have they ever
given us in return?!
XERXES: The aquaduct?
REG: What?
XERXES: The aquaduct
REG: Oh. Yeah, yeah. They did give us that. Uh, that's true. Yeah.
COMMANDO #3: And the sanitation.
LORETTA: Oh, yeah, the sanitation, Reg.
Remember what the city used to be like?
REG: Yeah. All right. I'll grant you the aqueduct and the sanitation are two
things that the Romans have done.
MATTHIAS: And the roads.
REG: Well, yeah. Obviously the roads. I mean, the roads go without saying,
don't they?
But apart from the sanitation, the aqueduct, and the roads--
COMMANDO: Irrigation.
XERXES: Medicine.
COMMANDOS: Huh? Heh? Huh...
COMMANDO #2: Education.
COMMANDOS: Ohh...
REG: Yeah, yeah. All right. Fair enough.
COMMANDO #1: And the wine.
COMMANDOS: Oh, yes. Yeah...
FRANCIS: Yeah. Yeah, that's something we'd really miss, Reg,
if the Romans left. Huh.
COMMANDO: Public baths.
LORETTA: And it's safe to walk in the streets at night now, Reg.
FRANCIS: Yeah, they certainly know how to keep order.
Let's face it.
They're the only ones who could in a place like this.

--
Tom Potter
-----------------

Date Subject Author