Topic: Einstein's big mistake
Replies: 67   Last Post: Nov 18, 2013 10:05 PM

hanson

Re: Einstein's big mistake

..... ahahahaha... Good one! ... ahahaha.. ROTFLMAO

"Tom Potter" <tdp1001@yahoo.com> wrote:
Einstein Dingleberry "Bart Goddard" <goddardbe@netscape.net> wrote:

"Tom Potter" <tdp1001@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Einstein's built his model without taking the
>"International Date Line Effect" into account,

ED Fart God-tard wrote:
Fool, Einstein built his model going north and
south, so vertical lines have no effect.

hanson wrote:
ahahahaha... ROTFLMAO... BFart listen, if you are
still in school you are forgiven, as you undergo the
traditional brainwashing, else no graduation. But
if you are past 40 and still believe that Jewish shit
don't stink, then your are either a fanatical kike or a
Shickster & a Dreidel, who promulgates a physics
fantasy that is obsolete & useless because already
more then 60+ years ago
__ Einstein became a RELATIVITY DENIER __
<http://tinyurl.com/Einstein-denied-his-SR-and-GR>
in which SR Priest Tom Roberts [TR ] posted that:

[TR:] "SR/GR happen to be "META-Theories" , iow:
. ____ Relativity is a theory about a theory.____, iow:
______ SR & GR is Physics by "Hear-say"______.
. So, all in all:
. _____ SR is short for STUPID RANT _____ and
. ____ GR stands for GULLIBLE RECITAL _____.

"Tom Potter" wrote:
> in order to rationalize why the Jewish culture
> was vastly inferior to the cultures of Egypt, Persia, India,
> China, > Greece, Rome, Inca, Mayan, Aztec, etc.
> and why Jews have come into conflict
> with all of their neighbors throughout history.

ED Fart God-tard wrote:
OK, everyone has seen enough of your true colors.
Bye-bye, Kook.
<plonl>

hanson wrote:
Hey, Fart God-tard, what is that "everyone" of yours?
It is YOU who shows your true colors of being a
megalomeniaical kike in cloak who is advocating
that Jewish shift don't stink, even when it so does
in the most horrible way. Nothing wrong with that
as long as you are honest about it and come right
out and say so. But you are the perfect example of
a phony character which the the eminent Jewish
scholar Harold Wallace Rosenthal portraid in his
epic <http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>

Potter wrote:
It appears that my pal "Bart Goddard"
got so bent out of shape by my post,
that he "plonl"ed me.

Bart seems to be implying that the Jewish culture
was not vastly inferior to the cultures of Egypt, Persia,
India, China, Greece, Rome, Inca, Mayan, Aztec, etc.

Hopefully Bart will compare the Jewish culture
in the same time frame with the cultures I mentioned,
and point out when and where the Jewish culture
was superior to these cultures.

As far as I can see by reading numerous historical accounts,
the only two times in history when the Jewish culture
was up to par, was when they were controlled by Rome
and ruled by Herod, and when Solomon gave Hiram,
the Phoenician king, several cities and thousands of
mercenaries, in exchange for a temple, some palaces
and a boat.

No doubt, since Pulitzer looted enough booty during
America's Civil War as a Jewish mercenary,
and after the war as a "carpet bagger"

to buy the largest newspapers in St. Louis and New York
Jews have dominated the Mass Media in America and
England, and have brainwashed many people to believe
that Jews are intelligent, "virtuous victims".

It is interesting to see that the Mass Media
also declared Einstein as "The man of the century"
although his models create more heat than light,

and cannot compare to the Watson\Crick DNA model
that is use millions of times every day
to improve health care and food production,
fight crime, reconstruct history, etc.

nor the Shannon Communications theory
that made digital communications,
digital TV, audio and video compression,
and the GPS system possible.

Speaking of the Jewish culture under the influence
of Rome reminded me of the dialog in "The life of Brian"
where Jewish revolutionaries are plotting a revolution.

REG: They've bled us white, the bastards. They've taken
everything we had, and not just from us, from our fathers,
and from our fathers' fathers.
LORETTA: And from our fathers' fathers' fathers.
REG: Yeah.
LORETTA: And from our fathers' fathers' fathers' fathers.
REG: Yeah. All right, Stan. Don't labour the point.
And what have they ever given us in return?!
XERXES: The aquaduct?
REG: What?
XERXES: The aquaduct
REG: Oh. Yeah, yeah. They did give us that. Uh, that's true.
Yeah.
COMMANDO #3: And the sanitation.
LORETTA: Oh, yeah, the sanitation, Reg.
Remember what the city used to be like?
REG: Yeah. All right. I'll grant you the aqueduct and the
sanitation are two things that the Romans have done.
MATTHIAS: And the roads.
REG: Well, yeah. Obviously the roads. I mean,
the roads go without saying, don't they?
But apart from the sanitation, the aqueduct, and the roads--
COMMANDO: Irrigation.
XERXES: Medicine.
COMMANDOS: Huh? Heh? Huh...
COMMANDO #2: Education.
COMMANDOS: Ohh...
REG: Yeah, yeah. All right. Fair enough.
COMMANDO #1: And the wine.
COMMANDOS: Oh, yes. Yeah...
FRANCIS: Yeah. Yeah, that's something we'd really miss, Reg,
if the Romans left. Huh.
COMMANDO: Public baths.
LORETTA: And it's safe to walk in the streets at night now, Reg.
FRANCIS: Yeah, they certainly know how to keep order.
Let's face it.
They're the only ones who could in a place like this.
--
Tom Potter
-----------------

hanson wrote:
Potter, OTOH you are an amoral man, but not
immoral, because you kept "Bart Goddard" alias
Einstein Dingleberry Fart God-Tard from being
timely with/for his daily worship of Albert's sphincter.

OTOH, Potter your assessment is correct from
a historic POV. But given the global heuristic,
CURRENT state of religious climate change,
it is doubtful that the Islamist Weltbild will bring
any improvement.
Different strokes for/by different folks, Potter.

Thanks for the laughs, guys... ahahahanson

Date Subject Author
11/8/13
Read Einstein's big mistake
Tom Potter