Topic: Einstein's big mistake
Replies: 67   Last Post: Nov 18, 2013 10:05 PM

Tom Potter

Re: Einstein's big mistake

"hanson" <hanson@quick.net> wrote in message
> [...]

> to improve health care and food production,
> fight crime, reconstruct history, etc.
>
> nor the Shannon Communications theory
> that made digital communications,
> digital TV, audio and video compression,
> and the GPS system possible.
>
> Speaking of the Jewish culture under the influence of Rome reminded me of
> the dialog in "The life of Brian"
> where Jewish revolutionaries are plotting a revolution.
>
> REG: They've bled us white, the bastards. They've taken everything we had,
> and not just from us, from our fathers, and from our fathers' fathers.
> LORETTA: And from our fathers' fathers' fathers.
> REG: Yeah.
> LORETTA: And from our fathers' fathers' fathers' fathers.
> REG: Yeah. All right, Stan. Don't labour the point. And what have they
> ever given us in return?!
> XERXES: The aquaduct?
> REG: What?
> XERXES: The aquaduct
> REG: Oh. Yeah, yeah. They did give us that. Uh, that's true. Yeah.
> COMMANDO #3: And the sanitation.
> LORETTA: Oh, yeah, the sanitation, Reg.
> Remember what the city used to be like?
> REG: Yeah. All right. I'll grant you the aqueduct and the sanitation are
> two things that the Romans have done.
> MATTHIAS: And the roads.
> REG: Well, yeah. Obviously the roads. I mean, the roads go without saying,
> don't they?
> But apart from the sanitation, the aqueduct, and the roads--
> COMMANDO: Irrigation.
> XERXES: Medicine.
> COMMANDOS: Huh? Heh? Huh...
> COMMANDO #2: Education.
> COMMANDOS: Ohh...
> REG: Yeah, yeah. All right. Fair enough.
> COMMANDO #1: And the wine.
> COMMANDOS: Oh, yes. Yeah...
> FRANCIS: Yeah. Yeah, that's something we'd really miss, Reg,
> if the Romans left. Huh.
> COMMANDO: Public baths.
> LORETTA: And it's safe to walk in the streets at night now, Reg.
> FRANCIS: Yeah, they certainly know how to keep order.
> Let's face it.
> They're the only ones who could in a place like this.
> --
> Tom Potter
> -----------------
> http://www.prioritize.biz/
> http://voices.yuku.com/forums/66
> http://tdp1001.wiki.zoho.com/siteindex.zhtml
> http://184.105.237.216/~tompotte/
> http://tdp1001.wiki.zoho.com
>
> hanson wrote:
> Potter, OTOH you are an amoral man, but not
> immoral, because you kept "Bart Goddard" alias Einstein Dingleberry Fart
> God-Tard from being timely with/for his daily worship of Albert's
> sphincter.

> OTOH, Potter your assessment is correct from a historic POV. But given the
> global heuristic, CURRENT state of religious climate change, it is
> doubtful that the Islamist Weltbild will bring any improvement.
> Different strokes for/by different folks, Potter.

> Thanks for the laughs, guys... ahahahanson

Although it might not be optimum,
the Muslim culture is far better
for the general welfare of the masses than Judaism,

as it is inclusive, rather than exclusive,
is truly charitable, rather than charity for the purpose of tax avoidance,
hype, image, and transferring wealth and power to members of one's religion,
it is energy efficient, and focuses on honesty and morally
rather than sex, drugs, appearance and exploiting sex,
and instigating conflicts, revolutions and wars for profit.

2500 years ago,
the Persians had a great equalizer for women.

Every year they auctioned off the young gals reaching
reaching the age to marry,
and after people quit bidding on the beautiful gals,

they used the money to hold a reverse auction,
and gave money to the men
who agreed to take, protect and provide
for the ugly gals, for the least money.

Today the great equalizer is the burka.

Muslims also tend to create a sustainable environment.
They use a low water usage bidet, and use the run off
to fertilize their grapes, and they cook many loaves of Muslim bread
with very little fuel in their ovens.

The main problem with Muslims, Blacks and Latinos is,
they are like Chinese toilet paper.
They are rough, tough and don't take no shit,
whereas Christians, Asians and Indians tend to turn the other cheek.

--
Tom Potter
-----------------
http://www.prioritize.biz/