Topic: How to run MATLAB 7 on windows 8?
Replies: 17   Last Post: Mar 25, 2014 6:34 PM

bhargav.f310@gmail.com

Re: How to run MATLAB 7 on windows 8?

On Wednesday, July 25, 2012 3:15:24 PM UTC-7, Dishant wrote:
> I was previously running matlab 7 on windows, using classic theme.
>
> recently i upgraded to windows 8 and not able to run matlab 7 on the system.
>
> Kindly help me running it on windows 8.
>
> is there anyone else facing the same problem????

Hey if it is still not working then you can try linux... Install ubuntu or mint and download matlab for linux!!! If you do not want to install linux as an OS you can use simulator if your device's processor is capable enough to run win 8 linux and matlab!!! I won't prefer third option!!!