Topic: urgent requirement of matlab code
Replies: 2   Last Post: Nov 16, 2013 3:34 PM

John D'Errico

Re: urgent requirement of matlab code

"Jyothi B R" wrote in message <l67b6q$hmk$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Hi, I'm doing mtech project on automatic emotion detection from speech, so i urgently required matlab source code for that can u please help me to complete my project by sending the matlab code to my mail jyothisrg@gmail.com

So, you don't truly intend to do this project, but
want someone else to do it for you for free?

Job openings are always available at the nearest fast
food outlet for those who cannot bother to do their
own work. Practice this phrase: Do ya want fries with
that?