Topic: urgent requirement of matlab code
Replies: 2   Last Post: Nov 16, 2013 3:34 PM

Derek Goring

Re: urgent requirement of matlab code

On Saturday, November 16, 2013 9:43:06 PM UTC+13, Jyothi B R wrote:
> Hi, I'm doing mtech project on automatic emotion detection from speech, so i urgently required matlab source code for that can u please help me to complete my project by sending the matlab code to my mail jyothisrg@gmail.com
>

> thank you,

Yes, I've got the code ready for you, but before I email it, please send your professor's email so that I can CC it to him as well. That way, we'll be sure you don't claim credit for work you didn't do.