Topic: Einstein's big mistake
Replies: 67   Last Post: Nov 18, 2013 10:05 PM

hanson

Re: Einstein's big mistake

hanson wrote:
Easy there, Potter. I have not said, at least not in the
tripe below, that "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em."

However that 1-liner does apply though to most situations
in life, as being the better choice, given 2 bad ones.

Kikes are masters at that and currently, as things are
not boding too well for them, the loud-mouthing Neo-cons
disappeared & resurfaced as atheists & Neo-libertarians.

As you suggested the reader comments in you URL
http://www.30-days.net/muslims/statistics/islam-growth/
are good reason that it is, just like I said, "best to get
out of their lines of fire unless you are in it and expect
to make money off it. "

I have lived and worked in lands of all major religions.
I found that besides their religious window dressing
(rituals) there is no difference in their social behavior,
with the exception that some 3-5% of followers in any
religion are full fledge assholes and fanatics who hurt
their own cause and others with it, in their religious zeal.

I myself have never felt that I needed a religious faith
or some god, as a crutch to face life's hardships.
I travel alone, make my own music and march to my
own drum beat. But again, that's just me in a vast matrix
which says:
"Different strokes for/by different folks"... which

is the prose/analog for the solutions of Einstein's SR/GR
which says
"Different results for/by different observers"... .and

just like in religion all these observers aka Relativity Roosters
then call each other stupid and beat the fuck out of each other.

Listen Potter,
.... == Nobody is born religious ==
=== Religion is an acquired mental disease ==
== Religion is a tool used by the few to fuck the many ==

and the beat goes on....
ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA... AHAHAHA... ROTFLMAO

Potter wrote:
> Personally, I have found that money, power, status, beauty, and the
> accumulation of things
>
> detracts from the good life, as they make work for the possessor, > and
> attract all kinds of pests.
>
> Jeff Relf has a better understanding of this than the people in
> Washington, Hollywood, and on Wall Street.
>
> I am pleased to see that many people are driven to
> build pyramids and palaces,
> as when they die,
> the larger culture acquires them
> and many folks can enjoy them.
>
> As hanson suggests:
> "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em."
>
> http://www.religioustolerance.org/growth_isl_chr.htm
>
> http://www.pewforum.org/2011/01/27/the-future-of-the-global-muslim-population/
>
> http://www.30-days.net/muslims/statistics/islam-growth/ [1]
>
> The reader comments in the URL [1] above are interesting to read.
> As hanson pointed out:
> "these [current] culture clashes are ancient stories"

Date Subject Author
11/8/13
Read Einstein's big mistake
Tom Potter