Topic: IMPORTING MULTIPLE IMAGES FOLDERS INTO MATLAB
Replies: 4   Last Post: Nov 19, 2013 12:38 PM

Steven Lord

Re: IMPORTING MULTIPLE IMAGES FOLDERS INTO MATLAB

"Irehu OGBONNA" <up658305@myport.ac.uk> wrote in message
> "CAN ANYONE ASSIST WITH A DIRECT AND SPECIFIC RESPONSE?
> The suggested example in the link is not exactly related to solving my
> immediate problem.

The information in your original post was insufficient to give anything more
than general advice, so that's what I gave you. If you want a "DIRECT AND
SPECIFIC RESPONSE" give more details.

Are you having trouble processing the images in sequence? If so, show the
group how you tried using the FAQ link to do that, what results you
received, and what results you expected.

Are you having trouble reading in one individual file? If so, more details:
what is the file format? What is the exact line of code you used to try to
read in the file? What happened (error, different answer than you expected,
etc.) when you ran that code?

Are you having some other issue? If so, describe it in detail and the group
may be able to offer you some more specific guidance.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com