Topic: Common Core Textbook and Workbook
Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 21, 2013 11:24 AM

Roberta M. Eisenberg

Re: Common Core Textbook and Workbook
att1.html (4.5 K)

My first thought was about why the authors of the question used the word ?between?, which would exclude 100 and 220 ? unless that was the intention. I wonder if that is a distinction that a 2nd grader makes given that most adults can?t either.

My next thought was about what ?counting up and down? entails. It doesn?t seem to me to be very specific. Must the counting be with the set of counting numbers (whole numbers) used consecutively starting at some point? In fact, the only problem I see is that Sally counted only up in her fashion. She did use ?ones and tens?.

Bobbi