Topic: Help with Manipulate
Replies: 5   Last Post: Nov 25, 2013 11:31 PM

Itai Seggev

Re: Help with Manipulate

Button wants a function in the second argument, which is the function to be
applied to its contents when pressed. This code creates a "pure function"
(look at ref/Function in the documentation center) which ignores the button
contents but assign the value of generate to z.

--
Itai Seggev
Mathematica Algorithms R&D