Replies: 110   Last Post: Dec 10, 2013 4:33 AM

Virgil

Re: Uncountability of the Real Numbers

In article <94bbde16-1e3b-4d72-84e8-fac028b339b5@googlegroups.com>,
WM <wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de> wrote:

> Am Dienstag, 3. Dezember 2013 01:59:26 UTC+1 schrieb Virgil:
>

> > All sorts of people have ennumerated the rationals.
> >
> > I have done it myself several different ways.
> >

> So you are something like the Red Queen?

Since the things that I do are all quite possible, if fact quite
commonplace, at least to everyone other than WM, I am not at all like
the red queen, but WM is.
--

Date Subject Author
Tucsondrew@me.com