The Math Forum

Topic: Help me understand...INT (sin^5 x)
Replies: 7   Last Post: Dec 5, 2013 4:01 PM

David Bernier

Re: Help me understand...INT (sin^5 x)

On 12/04/2013 07:36 AM, muhahahaaa@hotmail.com wrote:
> Can you solve please (; dx/(cosx)5

Are you looking for the antiderivative F(x) of
f(x) := (sin x)^5, i.e. an F(x) such that dF/dx(x) = (sin x)^5,
in other notation, F'(x) = f(x) = (sin x)^5 ?

David Bernier

--
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/last_circle/1.htm