Replies: 110   Last Post: Dec 10, 2013 4:33 AM

wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de

Re: Uncountability of the Real Numbers

Am Dienstag, 3. Dezember 2013 21:48:40 UTC+1 schrieb Virgil:
> In article <94bbde16-1e3b-4d72-84e8-fac028b339b5@googlegroups.com>,
>
> WM <wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de> wrote:
>

> > Am Dienstag, 3. Dezember 2013 01:59:26 UTC+1 schrieb Virgil:
>

> > > All sorts of people have ennumerated the rationals.
>

> > > I have done it myself several different ways.
>

> > So you are something like the Red Queen?
>

> Since the things that I do are all quite possible, if fact quite
>
> commonplace,

Have you ever encountered a natural number that does not belong to the first 0 % of the set |N? Every natural number that you ever have used had some predecessors and infinitely many successors. Why do you think that the inaccessible subset containing 100 % would do what you like or imagine?

Regards, WM

Date Subject Author
Tucsondrew@me.com
William Elliot