The Math Forum

Topic: Help me understand...INT (sin^5 x)
Replies: 7   Last Post: Dec 5, 2013 4:01 PM

Pfsszxt@aol.com

Re: Help me understand...INT (sin^5 x)

On 12/4/2013 6:36 AM, muhahahaaa@hotmail.com wrote:
> Can you solve please (; dx/(cosx)5

HUH? There's nothing here that is written isn't even coherent
and certainly has no meaning!
If you meant it to be an integral (?) is it indefinite?
If not what are the limits? In either case look it up
an any good math handbook or table of integrals