Replies: 110   Last Post: Dec 10, 2013 4:33 AM

Virgil

Re: Uncountability of the Real Numbers Without Decimals

In article <f22fac9b-9a7a-41f6-9953-4705e02c1215@googlegroups.com>,
WM <wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > That's Not what I said.
> >
> > Maybe you should look into it, and see what I did say actually means.

> I know it. It is nonsense. There is no model of ZFC.

That is just onemore shortcoming of WM's wild weird world of
WMytheology. Outside of that queer place there are any number of models
of ZFC.

> > I think the comprehension of the idea is beyond your capacity.

> And you are not able to explain that to others? Should it be beyond your
> capacity as well? Should it be beyond everyone's capacity?

There are a lot of things that appear to be way beyond WM's capacity to
rasp that also appear to be well within everyone else's.

> There are subsets of countable sets that are not countable?

Not outside of WM's wild weird world of WMytheology.

But there seem to be lots of sets which are countable outside
WMytheology but not inside WMytheology, including |N.
--

Date Subject Author
Tucsondrew@me.com
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de