Replies: 110   Last Post: Dec 10, 2013 4:33 AM

albrecht

Re: Uncountability of the Real Numbers Without Decimals

On Saturday, December 7, 2013 10:35:17 PM UTC+1, Virgil wrote:
> In article <19b3a2d9-cef3-4a34-9a20-12b3e9e1bfa4@googlegroups.com>,
>
> WM <wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de> wrote:
>

> > Am Freitag, 6. Dezember 2013 23:18:03 UTC+1 schrieb Virgil:

> > > That is just onemore shortcoming of WM's wild weird world of
>

> > > WMytheology. Outside of that queer place there are any number of models
>

> > > of ZFC.
>

> > A model of a theory shows that the theory is free of contradictions. Is ZFC
>
> > free of contradictions?
>

> No one has found any yet!
>
> --

Virgil is not interested in making anything clear. He is only interested in defending his world view. And people who questions his believes are enemies which must be battled. Perhaps not with lies but at least with nebulosity and with dishonesty.

Date Subject Author
Tucsondrew@me.com
William Elliot
Tucsondrew@me.com