Replies: 110   Last Post: Dec 10, 2013 4:33 AM

Virgil

Re: Uncountability of the Real Numbers Without Decimals

In article <82e8b3ab-b723-41c0-b0c1-7240a79ff05c@googlegroups.com>,
WM <wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de> wrote:

> I am not eager to engage in this discussion as I have not studied these
> things in depth as you. The reason is that Goedel's result are based upon the
> possibility of uncountability, as he admits in a footnote, and I know that
> this is wrong

"It ain't what you don't know that hurts you most,
its what you know for sure that just ain't so"
Samuel Clemens
--

Date Subject Author
Tucsondrew@me.com