Replies: 188   Last Post: Dec 13, 2013 5:48 AM

wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de

Re: Matheology 400: Quantifier Confusion

Am Montag, 9. Dezember 2013 22:58:08 UTC+1 schrieb wpih...@gmail.com:
> On Monday, December 9, 2013 4:42:49 PM UTC-4, WM wrote:
>

> > Am Montag, 9. Dezember 2013 20:13:31 UTC+1 schrieb wpih...@gmail.com:
>

> > > Note that this is sufficient to show there is no constructable list L,
>

> > Cantor's enumeration of the rationals is a construction.
>

> True but completely irrelevant. Cantor's enumeration of the rationals
>
> doe not contain all constructable numbers.

True but completely irrelevant. It is his list such that d cannot be distinguished from many numbers by its digits.

> It is long since time that you
>
> should agree there is no constructable list of constructable
>
> numbers.

I know that. But that is irrelevant for my proof. I need only the list of all rational numbers. That is constructable.

Regards, WM

Date Subject Author
Tucsondrew@me.com
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
[...]
[...]