Replies: 188   Last Post: Dec 13, 2013 5:48 AM

wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de

Re: Matheology 400: Quantifier Confusion

Am Mittwoch, 11. Dezember 2013 14:07:50 UTC+1 schrieb wpih...@gmail.com:
> On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 4:23:18 AM UTC-4, WM wrote:
>

> > Of course the set of all finite words is listable. This list is constructable. The set of all constructable numbers is a sub list.
>

> However, this sub list is not constructable.

You mean you cannot eliminate the nonsense entries? No problen, every meaningful entry is enumerated by a natural numbers.

> (Thus to a constructivist
>
> the collection of constructable numbers is not listable. You fail to realize
>
> that to a constructivist, the fact that a collection G has the property
>
> that every member of G is an element of K does not make G a subset of K.)

You fail to realisze that I am not interested in constructivists nonsense.

> Your frequent reference to a non-constructable list should give you pause.

I need only the reference to a list of all finite words and the fact that a subset has never larger cardinal number than the superset.

That's enough to show that set theory is self-contradictory.

Regards, WM

Date Subject Author
Tucsondrew@me.com
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
[...]
[...]