Replies: 188   Last Post: Dec 13, 2013 5:48 AM

wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de

Re: Matheology 400: Quantifier Confusion

Am Mittwoch, 11. Dezember 2013 18:35:01 UTC+1 schrieb wpih...@gmail.com:
> On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 1:11:33 PM UTC-4, WM wrote:
>

> > I need only the reference to a list of all finite words and the fact that a subset has never larger cardinal number than the superset.
>

> What subset? The subset you are using is not constructable. To
>
> to a constructivist the set of indexes of all definitions does
>
> not exists.

Please take notice: I do not defend a constructivist position except Brouwer's: "Cantor's second number class does not exist." But I need not Brouwer to know and show that.

Regards,WM

Date Subject Author
Tucsondrew@me.com
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
[...]
[...]