Replies: 188   Last Post: Dec 13, 2013 5:48 AM

William Hughes

Re: Matheology 400: Quantifier Confusion

On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 1:44:10 PM UTC-4, WM wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 11. Dezember 2013 18:35:01 UTC+1 schrieb wpih...@gmail.com:
>

> > On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 1:11:33 PM UTC-4, WM wrote:
>

> > > I need only the reference to a list of all finite words and the fact that a subset has never larger cardinal number than the superset.
>

> > What subset? The subset you are using is not constructable. To
>

> > to a constructivist the set of indexes of all definitions does
>

> > not exists.
>

> Please take notice: I do not defend a constructivist position

Maybe not. But you certainly defend the position that
arbitrary 0/1 strings do not exist. You cannot have arbitrary
subsets without arbitrary strings.

By the way, you "proof" that the constructable numbers are countable
and the consequent contradiction just went poof.

William Hughes

except Brouwer's: "Cantor's second number class does not exist." But I need not Brouwer to know and show that.

> Regards,WM

Date Subject Author
Tucsondrew@me.com
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
[...]