Replies: 188   Last Post: Dec 13, 2013 5:48 AM

Virgil

Re: Matheology 400: Quantifier Confusion

In article <03e5741d-7ea0-4a81-bb01-c98742d56f84@googlegroups.com>,
WM <wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de> wrote:

> Am Mittwoch, 11. Dezember 2013 14:07:50 UTC+1 schrieb wpih...@gmail.com:
> > On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 4:23:18 AM UTC-4, WM wrote:

> > > Of course the set of all finite words is listable. This list is
> > > constructable. The set of all constructable numbers is a sub list.

> > However, this sub list is not constructable.

> You mean you cannot eliminate the nonsense entries? No problen, every
> meaningful entry is enumerated by a natural numbers.

So are all the others.

> > (Thus to a constructivist
> > the collection of constructable numbers is not listable. You fail to
> > realize
> > that to a constructivist, the fact that a collection G has the property
> > that every member of G is an element of K does not make G a subset of K.)

> You fail to realisze that I am not interested in constructivists nonsense.

WM is essentially a contructionist himself, though not anywhere nearly
as good at producing constructions as the good ones.

> > Your frequent reference to a non-constructable list should give you pause.

> I need only the reference to a list of all finite words and the fact that a
> subset has never larger cardinal number than the superset.

But in WMytheology ther is no such thing as cardinality , since that
would require that the set of reals have a larger cardinality than the
set of rationals.

> That's enough to show that set theory is self-contradictory.

NOT outside of WM's wild weird world of WMytheology!
--

Date Subject Author
Tucsondrew@me.com
[...]
Michael F. Stemper
[...]