Topic: Iso-surface plots in a ternary diagram
Replies: 1   Last Post: Dec 19, 2013 9:39 AM

nicholasehamilton@gmail.com

Re: Iso-surface plots in a ternary diagram

Dear Joel,

I wanted to mention that I have just published on CRAN, a package for R, for the plotting of ternary diagrams.

It is based off ggplot2, which is highly regarded, and, my website can be viewed at www.ggtern.com, including many examples, specifically including a case study at the following address:

http://ggtern.com/case-study-zirconia-alumina-silica/

Hope you find it of value.

Best Regards,

Nicholas Hamilton
School of Materials Science and Engineering
Univesity of New South Wales
Sydney Australia
--
www.ggtern.com