Topic: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
Replies: 76   Last Post: Dec 28, 2013 7:39 PM

William Hughes

Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences

On Saturday, December 21, 2013 3:25:12 AM UTC-4, muec...@rz.fh-augsburg.de wrote:
> On Friday, 20 December 2013 22:28:15 UTC+1, Virgil wrote:
>

> > If the set of finite formulae is to be considered cuntable,
>

> ?
>

> > there must be a list of members
>

> Here a public proscription seems appropriate.

So we are back to countable but not listable.
Basically this involves having your cake and
eating it.

Any object that consists only of integers must
be a subset of the integers (an thus countable),
but a putative 0/1
sequence in which every element is 0 or 1 is only
a sequence if there is a finite rule.

William Hughes

Date Subject Author
12/20/13
Read Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
William Hughes
12/20/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/20/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
William Hughes
12/20/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/20/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
William Hughes
12/20/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/20/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
Virgil
12/20/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
Virgil
12/21/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/21/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
Virgil
12/21/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
JT
12/21/13
[...]
12/22/13
[...]
Tucsondrew@me.com
12/22/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/22/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
Tucsondrew@me.com
12/23/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
Ralf Bader
12/22/13
[...]
12/27/13
[...]
12/28/13
[...]
Pfsszxt@aol.com
12/22/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/27/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
Neto Henderson Tangent