Topic: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
Replies: 76   Last Post: Dec 28, 2013 7:39 PM

Virgil

Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences

In article <add1358c-e9ef-4c1b-8879-2222d9aa4511@googlegroups.com>,
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de wrote:

> > For any sequence given by formula, one has already found ALL terms,
> >

> That is a matter of definition of "found all".

Given f: |N -> |N: n |-> 2*n, which members of the sequence does WM
claim have NOT been found/given by that formula?

> Give one natural number that
> is individualized such that everybody knows which number it is and can put it
> in trichotomy with any other natural number. I say: Give such a number which
> has not infinitely many numbers following it. Or confess that nobody can
> individualize all natural numbers.

A sequence which is given by formula, as in my example above, properly
has determined the form and value of each of the actually infinitely
many terms of that sequence, one for each of the actually infinitely
many members of |N.
At least eveywhere outside on the lilliputian pseudo-princedom of
Wolkenmuekenheim
--

Date Subject Author
12/20/13
[...]
12/21/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/21/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
Virgil
12/21/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
JT
12/21/13
[...]
12/22/13
[...]
Tucsondrew@me.com
12/22/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/22/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
Tucsondrew@me.com
12/23/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
Ralf Bader
12/22/13
[...]
12/27/13
[...]
12/28/13
[...]
Pfsszxt@aol.com
12/22/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/27/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
Neto Henderson Tangent