Topic: Exporting(Saving) an animated plot
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jan 1, 2014 6:43 PM

Dila

Re: Exporting(Saving) an animated plot

"Nasser M. Abbasi" wrote in message <l9ifk0$ual$1@speranza.aioe.org>...

> > cam studio to grap the movie from the screen, then use
>
> grap? I meant grab.

:D, i haven't even noticed that 'p'

Thank you Nasser, i had thought that this could be solved quicker than that program downloading process.

i have tried to rearrange my code due to yours but i guess yours is so complicated for me to understand for now.

i have just solved the problem with those programs you mentioned.

So i am really grateful for your help.
i wish i had done this directly at the beginning...