Topic: Extracting particular row of a matrix based on specific condition
Replies: 14   Last Post: Jan 3, 2014 10:03 AM

Pg

Re: Extracting particular row of a matrix based on specific condition

"Poulomi" wrote in message <l9q0oj$7ef$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Hi,
>
> I have two different matrix, say A = [519 520 521 1000]. I have a 2nd matrix
> B = [1000 0.12 0.005 0.1
> 520 0.13 0.001 0.89
> 518 0.12 0.002 0.98
> 600 0.14 0.004 0.90];
>
> I need to pick up the values in A matrix, find out common 1st column element in Matrix B and extract corresponding row. Say, 520, 1000 is common in both matrix, so my output will be a new matrix
> C = [0.12 0.005 0.1
> 0.13 0.001 0.89];
>
> Let me know how to do so. Thanks,

Sorry my output C will be in same order as the elements in A matrix,
so C = [0.13 0.001 0.89
0.12 0.005 0.1]. Please let me know. Thanks,