Topic: Extracting particular row of a matrix based on specific condition
Replies: 14   Last Post: Jan 3, 2014 10:03 AM

Pg

Re: Extracting particular row of a matrix based on specific condition

Thanks, but I need the order to be maintained same as A matrix, so that
C = [0.13 0.001 0.89
0.12 0.005 0.1].