Topic: Math Forum Internet News - another testimonial
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jan 2, 2014 11:58 PM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Math Forum Internet News - another testimonial

Richard Strausz posted Dec 31, 2013 6:31 PM (http://mathforum.org/kb/thread.jspa?threadID=2613966) - post appears in full below my signature:

Thank you for the link to 'Math Forum Internet News' [MIFN] - it is indeed, I believe, a valuable resource (as are Geoff Krall's 'Retrospectus' and many of the blogs referred there).

I did know about MIFN earlier, though I had not looked at Krall's 'Emergent Mathematics' before (and I'd not seen many of the blogs at his 'Retrospectus'). I must confess that I rarely access MIFN and the various blogs because of the extremely slow Internet connection that I am stuck with at the moment, here at my son's farm several km out of Bangalore. It is quite likely that I'll be able to surmount this problem fairly soon, when I shall certainly use the resource much more frequently, and I shall also look at the many blogs referred there.

My best wishes to you and for your efforts.

Richard Strausz's post, with link to 'Math Forum Internet News' copied below: