Topic: Math Forum Internet News - another testimonial
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jan 2, 2014 11:58 PM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Math Forum Internet News - another testimonial

Richard Strausz posted Dec 31, 2013 6:31 PM (http://mathforum.org/kb/thread.jspa?threadID=2613966) - post appears in full below my signature:

Thank you for the link to 'Math Forum Internet News' [MIFN] - it is indeed, I believe, a valuable resource (as are Geoff Krall's 'Retrospectus' and many of the blogs referred there).

I did know about MIFN earlier, though I had not looked at Krall's 'Emergent Mathematics' before (and I'd not seen many of the blogs at his 'Retrospectus'). I must confess that I rarely access MIFN and the various blogs because of the extremely slow Internet connection that I am stuck with at the moment, here at my son's farm several km out of Bangalore. It is quite likely that I'll be able to surmount this problem fairly soon, when I shall certainly use the resource much more frequently, and I shall also look at the many blogs referred there.

My best wishes to you and for your efforts.

GSC
Richard Strausz's post, with link to 'Math Forum Internet News' copied below: