Topic: Math Forum Internet News - another testimonial
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jan 2, 2014 11:58 PM

r!chard tchen

Re: Math Forum Internet News - another testimonial

Richard,

Thanks for acknowledging the Math Forum Internet News ... again! It means a lot to us that you take time out to vouch for the value of our humble weekly.

At 5:30 PM on 1/1/2014, GS Chandy wrote, in part:
> I must confess that I rarely access
> MIFN and the various blogs because of the extremely
> slow Internet connection that I am stuck with at the
> moment, here at my son's farm several km out of
> Bangalore.

GS, we freely offer our newsletter in plain text, which typically mails out weighing less than 12k. And the graphics-rich "HTML version" rarely exceeds 24k:
http://mathforum.org/electronic.newsletter/mfin.faq.html

Happy new year,

Richard Tchen

The Math Forum @ Drexel
3210 Cherry Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-2713

tel1: (215)895-1787
tel2: (800)756-7823
facs: (215)895-2964

The Math Forum @ Drexel (http://mathforum.org/)
is a research and educational enterprise of
The Drexel University School of Education (http://goodwin.drexel.edu/soe/).