Topic: Step-By-Step Solutions No Longer working?
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jan 19, 2014 2:54 AM

Itai Seggev

Re: Step-By-Step Solutions No Longer working?

On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 11:28:18PM -0500, amzoti wrote:
> I have Mathematica 9 for Home.
> For months, it has been able to produce step-by-step solutions for things like DEQs and the like.
> However, over the past couple of days, that is no longer working.
> When I click on step-by-step, it does not show anything.
> What has happened?

It seems a bit finicky--sometimes I have to click twice--but basically
working. Can you provide an example of an input which reliably doesn't work
that I can test?

Itai Seggev
Mathematica Algorithms R&D