Topic: Extracting particular row of a matrix based on specific condition
Replies: 14   Last Post: Jan 3, 2014 10:03 AM

dpb

Re: Extracting particular row of a matrix based on specific condition

On 1/2/2014 1:02 PM, dpb wrote:

> ib returns the absolute value of the row in B where the corresponding
> value from A was found and so is [2 1 0 0] numeric instead of [1 1 0 0]
> logical. Since it isn't a logical array the need to use the logical test
> to only return the nonzero elements but do need to use them as indices,
> not logicals.

OK, Bruno, it finally dawned on me what your comment was -- just a
_little_ slow there!!! :)

Thanks, that makes it even better as you say to not throw away the
logical vector.