Topic: Heat equation for Partial differential equation
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jan 6, 2014 3:45 PM

Nasser Abbasi

Re: Heat equation for Partial differential equation

On 1/6/2014 3:15 AM, fatih wrote:
> I want to solve a heat equation like this
>
> du/dt=d^2u/dx^2,
> u(x,0)=sin(x), u(0,t)=0, u(1,t)=0
>
> how can ? solve this equation with implicit finite difference method in matlab?

Why do you care about the method of the solution? I mean,
if you are calling a black box to solve something for you,
why is it important for you which method the black box uses?

Just wondering, that is all.

--Nasser