The Math Forum

Topic: Vertices of a polyhedron
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jan 16, 2014 1:49 AM

Bob Hanlon

Re: Vertices of a polyhedron

PolyhedronData[12 + 8 + 6]

{"ElongatedSquareGyrobicupola", "GreatRhombicuboctahedron", \
"GyroelongatedSquareCupola", "GyroelongatedTriangularBicupola", \
"SmallRhombicuboctahedron", "SnubSquareAntiprism"}

poly = "GreatRhombicuboctahedron";

graph = PolyhedronData[poly, "NetGraph"]

polyImage = PolyhedronData[poly]

vCnt = PolyhedronData[poly, "VertexCount"]

vCoord = PolyhedronData[poly, "VertexCoordinates"]

Length[vCoord] == vCnt

Bob Hanlon