Topic: Quantum computer trolls fail to impress
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jan 18, 2014 5:19 PM

7

Re: Quantum computer trolls fail to impress

Space998@hotmail.com wrote:

> aha, supposition of position of "on states
>

>> Why should nature have such a huge aversion to trancendentals?
>
>> by supposition of states,
>
> how many decimal places would you like to read out?

Read it again, there is *NO* trancendental state
within the superposition of states.

Thus each decimal place costs time to compute
to obtain the trancendental by serially computing it step by step
using operations such as integration.

Which is *FSCKING* useless if your name is D-Wave
and you are selling the military a quantum computer.

Quantum computing experts should stick to
making and selling rubber chickens.

At least there is some entertainment value
in seeing someone pulling a rubber chicken
out of their trousers and wave the chicken about
whenever someone demands proof quantum computers work.

Quantum computer trolls fail to impress
---------------------------------------

D-wave is CRAP :

As I was saying a little while back (2013-12-20):

Quantum computers cannot compute trancendentals?

I'm been trying to build a digital equivalent
of quantum computer but notice a curious result.

The quantum 'logic gates' I have cannot in any
shape or manner computer a trancendental number directly.
Which is a bit pathetic, since that is a high priority.

But then I notice none of the quantum computer bits
that make up our universe can compute
transcendental numbers either.
They at best perform integration operations which
results in an indirect computation of trancendental
numbers. E.g. charging of a capacitor by electrons -
the rising voltage function is an integral and is given by a trancendental
involving exp() function, but the make up of the capacitor
and electron filling scheme is fundamentally a quantum process.

Wherever I look, the same pattern repeats.
Each potential trancendental candidate is just an integration of
quantum fluctions - verifying never does nature directly
use trancentals in any form of quantum computing.
Reality is weird.
If true, then it is an incomprehensible result.

Why should nature have such a huge aversion to trancendentals?

--

The short and curlies of this result is that if quantum
computers cannot in any way or shape compute with trancendentals

Supposition of states should be replaced with "toggling
between known states".
That would then exclude trancendentals because it isn't a precise state
which implies its not a valid state either.